How to Ride a Tiger





My poem "How to Ride a Tiger" was recently published by the good folks at Prime Numbers.  It's amazing how time works:  I wrote my batch of Thailand poems in the winter of 2007/2008 and it seemed like most of them would never find a home.  Now, here we are, three years later, and most of the poems have been published and the whole collection is going to be put out by BoneWorld Press as a chapbook.  It the end, three years doesn't seem like that long a journey.  While it was happening...it felt like a tap-dance across the plains of infinity.

http://www.primenumbermagazine.com/Issue5_PrimeDecimals3.html#anchor_291

Comments

  1. I agree the tiger did take a life of it's own. I am glad they found a home. I found myself being immersed in your words. Although I have not seen you in a while, I miss the old familiar times that are totally Craig Fishbane. The way the words seem to take us across the ocean to distant places. I am very impress by your use of distance. It is control for you. it seems as though it is the distance that makes the connection
    Robert Gibbons
    A.K.A.
    "Gibbs"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment